Here are a few questions you may have about carpet and upholstery cleaning.
Will my carpets resoil quickly if I have them cleaned?
- If they are cleaned with a shampoo (somtimes also used by a steam cleaner) then yes they will. This will not be the case with our advanced cleaning system.
Are you fully insured?
- Yes and we are members of The National Carpet Cleaners Association.
Do I have to clear the room of furniture?
- No. We will move as much as possible. All we ask is that you take out of the room as many small items as possible to allow us a bit more space.
How long will it take to clean my carpet?
- This depends on the size of the room and the amout of soiling but an average size lounge normally takes between one to two hours.
When can I walk on the carpet again?
- Virtualy as soon as we've finished. You won't be walking around in soaking wet carpets!
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
- Most manufactures suggest every one to two years. Don't forget that a regularly cleaned carpet will not only look better but last longer.
How long will it take to clean my suite?
- Usually two to three hours.
How long will my suite take to dry?
- This depends on the type of fabric and the amount of soiling but it's usually just a few hours.
Do you clean leather suites?
- Yes we do. Just take a look at our leather cleaning page for more information.
Can you give me a price over the phone?
- If you can give us rough room sizes or describe your furniture we should be able to give you a pretty accurate figure. Don't be fooled by companies who give you a cheap price over the phone and then 'talk up' the price when they arrive. It's called 'Bait and Switch' and has been featured on the BBC Watchdog programme.
What hours do you work?
- Usually Monday to Friday 9am 'till 5pm but if you have any special needs we can chat to you about these.